Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Vegan-Friendly Shoe Collection Pt.2

Finding vegan-friendly shoes should not be seen as a daunting task, as long as you keep your eyes open for labels and do some quick online research before purchasing if your unsure, you'll be sure to find fashionable vegan footwear.

Here is part two of my vegan-friendly shoe collection.

Xhilaration Sandals: I got these shoes a couple of years back at Target. Target offers a great variety of vegan-friendly sandals that are very affordable and accessible. These sandals are perfect for summer. I love pairing them with girly summer dresses.  


Express Black Thong Sandals: I also got these a few summers ago. They are simple, comfortable and durable (they still look brand new!) Express offers not only faux-leather footwear but also jackets. Totally worth checking out.




Vans Canvas Authentic Lo Pro: I love sneakers. There's an infinite way of styling them and are perfect if your having an active day and you want to be comfortable. Vans are super affordable and come in tons of colors and patterns and if you don't like any of them you can customize your own :D! I wear mine like crazy as you can tell from all the dirt on them. I love them!

Deena & Ozzy Eliana Double-Zip Ankle Boot: I got these lovely faux-leather boots from Urban Outfitters. I love the "vintage" leather look, the double zipper detail and most of all the heel. It adds a bit of height but are easy to walk in. I am able to stand for 6+ hours in them without a problem.

Prague Combat Boot: I got these bad boys last fall on NastyGal in brown. Wanted makes a large selection of shoes, mostly all vegan-friendly. I love the rouged look of these boots and I wore them non-stop last fall/winter to the point that they are starting to tear. They have laces, but they do have a zipper on the side. I'm really into the brown-tarnish look of these boots. Perfection :)

Mercer Wedge Boot: Now these are statement shoes! With a 9.5" heel I feel like a super model in these. I also got these from NastyGal. I love the combination of the silver buckles with the black faux suede. These did take a bit to get used to, but with some practice I totally go the hang of them. These killer wedges give an edge to any outfit.

3 comments:

  1. Love your blog! Just found it from Marthflately.wordpress.com You are exactly what I strive to be!

    vegfitrn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks guys! I will soon be posting more

    ReplyDelete